Monthly Archives: February 2012
This year I wanted to make Christmas gifts with a vintage look to some of my friends and family. I went around to flea markets and stores to find nice frames that I could use.
- Then I printed out the photos and cut them into the right size.
- I put the pictures in a ovenware and poured tea over it. If I wanted more of a brownish look, I sprinkled some instant coffee over the pictures.
- I used a sand paper to make scratches.
- Then I poured out some of the tea and put the ovenware with the photos in a preheated oven until it was dry.
- After approximately five minutes the photos was dry and ready to be put into the frames.
In some of the photos I had to give it a couple of tries to get the right look. It was actually quite fun to do and I hope the recipients are happy with the gifts.
In this weeks multimedia you can meet Willy Danielsen (60). During the last 29 year he has handed out food to homeless and drug addicts in Oslo. You can see the video here.
Some photos I took of the actor Per Christian Ellefsen in Italy. He has bought a large, old housing complex in the city of Tripoli in Italy that he’s going to restore. Here are some of the pictures:
This weeks portrait is of Inger Lise Hansen in Skien in Norway. She has delivered newspapers in Norway for 50 years. You can see the video here.
In the city of Kolkata in India more than 15 million people lives. The city is famous for their yellow taxis, the Ambassador. In 2000 it was over 30.000 taxis in the city. I tried capturing the different faces that hides behind the ambassador of Kolkata.