This year I wanted to make Christmas gifts with a vintage look to some of my friends and family. I went around to flea markets and stores to find nice frames that I could use.
– Then I printed out the photos and cut them into the right size.
– I put the pictures in a ovenware and poured tea over it. If I wanted more of a brownish look, I sprinkled some instant coffee over the pictures.
– I used a sand paper to make scratches.
– Then I poured out some of the tea and put the ovenware with the photos in a preheated oven until it was dry.
– After approximately five minutes the photos was dry and ready to be put into the frames.
In some of the photos I had to give it a couple of tries to get the right look. It was actually quite fun to do and I hope the recipients are happy with the gifts.